Building for Their Future
To remain a destination District for families in the Fox Cities, we must meet the current and future needs of local youth through innovative facilities.
- Located at Kimberly High School
- 50,000 sq. ft.
- 6,000 sq. ft. weight room
- 55 foot ceiling
- Attached at current locker room hallway
- Building layout East/West
- Construction will start in August 2016
- Completed in August 2017
- Community Needs for 1,800 Youth
- Changing High School Needs
- Financial Stability by Being a Destination District
Did you know?
- Kimberly High School was built in 2001 and the first additions in 2005 expanded band and choir facilities
- Special education additions have been built at JRG Middle School and KHS in the last three years
- New 4K Center for Literacy opened in the Fall of 2015
- HVAC updated and new walls at Westside Elementary the Summer of 2016
- Student access to technology is now 1:1 in grades 5-8
- Welding, construction and metals programs expanded at KHS
- Theatres and library media centers at both KHS and JRG have been renovated during the last three years
- Physical Education Classes
- Track & Field
- Speed & Strength
- Field space for Band practice
- AP Testing space
- $5.45 million project
- Will not increase taxes
- Booster donations of $500,000+
- Cost of project paid through current District budget
- One-time cost, not recurring
- Low spending high achieving District (Per pupil spending $1,000 below State average)
Donations are welcome to support the Indoor Facility at Kimberly High School. If you are interested in supporting this project, please contact Bob Mayfield, Superintendent of the Kimberly Area School District, at (920) 788-7900.