24/7 Crisis Intervention Resources
Text “HOPELINE” to 741741
Outagamie County Crisis Information - (920) 832-4646
Calumet County Crisis Information - (920) 849-9317
Winnebago County Crisis Information - (920) 233-7707 or (920) 722-7707
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - (800) 273-8255
United Way Information and Referral - Dial 211
We are asking you to join us in a collaborative effort that encourages the use of face masks within our schools in order to help keep them open. We genuinely believe "it's better when we're together," and together, we can provide a safe learning environment for everyone. Learn more here.
CDC recommends that you wear masks in public settings around people who don’t live in your household and when you can’t stay 6 feet away from others. Masks help stop the spread of COVID-19 to others.
- Wear masks with two or more layers to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Masks should be worn by people two years and older
- Masks should NOT be worn by children younger than two, people who have trouble breathing, or people who cannot remove the mask without assistance
- Do NOT wear masks intended for healthcare workers, for example, N95 respirators
How to wear a face mask properly (Video)
Wearing a mask helps stop the spread of germs (Video)
Why do people wear masks? (Face Mask Song, Video)
How to Wash Masks
For more information please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.