Summer School 2018
Welcome to the Kimberly Summer School Website. We strive to provide fun, exciting and educational opportunities for your child. Classes are open to all children living within the boundaries of the Kimberly Area School District and/or those currently open enrolled to KASD. Students from one of the consortium school districts (Appleton, Brillion, Freedom, Hilbert, Hortonville, Kaukauna, Little Chute, Menasha, Neenah, or Shiocton) who would like to attend summer school in Kimberly can pre-register with the link below. Jodi Neuber will obtain the appropriate approval form from your home district after registration.
Summer School Registration/Account Set-up Link:
Registration link will be added at the beginning of February
Summer School Reminders:
If you are interested in receiving text reminders/updates regarding Summer School, please text @ssremind to 81010
SS Reminders/Updates Remind-Me Instructions
Sign up for remind-me by texting @ssweather to 81010 SS Weather-Remind Me Instructions to receive up-to-date cancellation information.
Woodland Summer School Dates:
June 5 to June 29
All 4K-8 enrichment and recommended summer school classes will be held at Woodland Elementary and Woodland Intermediate Schools from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
*9th grade recommended classes will be held at Kimberly High School from June 4 to 22 (8:30 - 11:30 a.m.)
High School Summer School Dates:
Session 1: June 4-22 (8:00 - 11:30 a.m.)
Session 2: June 25-July 13 *No classes on July 4 (8:00 - 11:45 a.m.)
Grades 9-12 credit recovery classes are held at Kimberly High School. To register for credit recovery courses please contact Student Services at Kimberly High School 920-687-3024 ext. 3283
Mark Your Calendar!
REGISTRATION INFORMATION COMING SOON
- Courses are on a first come, first serve basis
- There is no wait list. Once a class is full it will be closed
- Classes can be added or dropped during the registration period
- To drop a class after registration closes, please email or call the Summer School Coordinator
Monday, June 4: Open House at Woodland School from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Please remember to bring your child's schedule to the Open House
- Staff members will be available in the office to address any scheduling conflicts or answer questions
- Please be aware that teachers will not be in their rooms during Open House; however, rooms will be open so you may still become familiar with where your classes are held and what your rooms look like
FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING SUMMER SCHOOL CONTACT
Summer School Coordinator
425 S. Washington Street
PO Box 159
Combined Locks, WI 54113