General Summer School Information
Woodland Open House
We are glad to announce we will again hold an Open House for students enrolled in summer school. The doors at Woodland School will be open for you to come and get familiar with your schedule before the first morning rush. (Please remember to bring your child's schedule to the Open House.) Staff will be available in the office to address any scheduling conflicts or answer any questions you may have. Please be aware that teachers will not be in their rooms during Open House; however, rooms will be open so you may still become familiar with where your classes are held and what your rooms look like.
Be sure to mark your calendars for June 7 and stop by during Open House from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. to ensure a smooth start to your summer school experience!
Sign up for remind-me by texting @ssweather to 81010 SS Weather-Remind Me Instructions to receive up-to-date weather cancellation information.
There are many families dropping off and picking up their children for summer school. An alternate route that may help with some of this congestion is to drive to the south side of Woodland School. You can turn left or right to exit. If you turn left you will loop back in front of the school and exit the way you entered. You may also turn right and drive behind Woodland School and exit on Spring Valley Road. If you take a right on Spring Valley Road you will also come out on Manitowoc Road. Thanks again for your patience during our peak times of drop off and pick up!
KASD will provide 3 buses that transport to and from Woodland summer school.
- SPOTS ARE LIMITED.
- Registration for bus transportation opens March 23rd at 9:00 am.
- For more information on times and locations, you must create a summer school account, add a student(s).
- Once you have created the account and login, you can view bus options under courses that begin with the name "Transportation".
Students from a Consortium District who would like to take summer school in Kimberly
- Pre-register with the link listed on our summer school page.
- Registration for summer sports opens March 14th at 9:00 am. All other classes with the exception of 5th grade band will open on March 23th at 9:00 am.
- Jodi Neuber will obtain the appropriate approval from your home district after registration.