The youngest students within the Kimberly Area School District are welcomed to school for 4-year-old and 5-year-old Kindergarten.
4-year-old and 5-year-old kindergarten registration is now open for the 2023-24 school year for students who will be 4 or 5 by
September 1, 2023.
You can register your child using the links below. You can pay Student Fees here:
- Online Student Application (For Students new to the District) Please note: If you reside outside of KASD Open Enrollment approval must be granted prior to registering.
- At any school in our District
- At the District's Administrative Office
What to Bring:
- Birthdates are confirmed through the Wisconsin Immunization Registry. For non-immunized students or students registering from out of state an ORIGINAL birth certificate must be brought in at some point after you have registered online.
- Any special needs information
It is VERY important for you to register early. With all of the changes in the programs, we need to know your preferences as soon as possible so that we can plan accordingly. Space will be limited in programs, so please register as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your building principal.
Student Information System
We want to ensure your child is in our student information system to receive information as it becomes available! If you would like to ensure your child is on our mailing list, please complete and submit a Census Form for your family. Complete the Census Form online here or complete and mail in a Census Form PDF.