Welcome to ALL DAY 5K
What time will the program run?
5K runs from 8:35 am - 3:35 pm. The primary focus of the 5K program is to build a strong, developmentally appropriate foundation in literacy. There will also be formal time for math, science, social studies, music, art, physical education, social development, and of course - PLAY infused throughout their learning!
"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children, play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood." ~Fred (Mr. ) Rogers
Before and after school care is available for all of our elementary students. For more information, please contact the Heart of the Valley YMCA - Claire Nodolf Phone: 920.687.7720.
How do I register?
5-year-old kindergarten registration is now open for the 2019-20 school year for students who will be 5-years-old by September 1, 2019
You can register your child using the links below. You can pay Student Fees here.
- Online Student Application (For Students new to the District)
- At any school in our District
- At the District's Administrative Office
What to Bring:
- Birthdates are confirmed through the Wisconsin Immunization Registry. For non-immunized students or students registering from out of state an ORIGINAL birth certificate must be brought in at some point after you have registered online.
- Any special needs information
If your child is currently enrolled in 4 year old kindergarten in the Kimberly Area School District, you do not need to fill out the registration paperwork for 5 year old kindergarten.