4-Year Old Kindergarten
Our 4K Center for Literacy is located at 614 East Kimberly Avenue. Click here for the 4K Center's webpage.
The program is Monday-Friday.
Morning session runs from 8:45 – 11:30 am
Afternoon session runs from 12:35 – 3:20 pm
How do I register?
4-year-old kindergarten registration is now open for the 2021-22 school year for students who will be 4-years-old by September 1, 2021.
You can register your child using the links below. You can pay Student Fees here.
- Online Student Application (For Students new to the District) Please note: If you reside outside of KASD Open Enrollment approval must be granted prior to registering.
- At any school in our District
- At the District's Administrative Office
What to Bring:
- Birthdates are confirmed through the Wisconsin Immunization Registry. For non-immunized students or students registering from out of state an ORIGINAL birth certificate must be brought in at some point after you have registered online.
- Any special needs information
Is child care available?
The Kimberly Area School District is pleased to announce the continued partnership with the YMCA as our 4K wrap around care and school aged provider.
Parents of 4K students will have the option of child care before school, between the morning and afternoon session, and/or after school.
We are excited to be working with our community and educators to create a fun place of learning where everyone wants to be!