Summer School 2021
Welcome to the Kimberly Summer School Website. We strive to provide fun, exciting and educational opportunities for your child. Classes are open to all children living within the boundaries of the Kimberly Area School District and/or those currently open enrolled to KASD. Students from one of the consortium school districts (Appleton, Brillion, Freedom, Hilbert, Hortonville, Kaukauna, Little Chute, Menasha, Neenah, or Shiocton) who would like to attend summer school in Kimberly can pre-register with the link below. Jodi Neuber will obtain the appropriate approval form from your home district after registration.
Kimberly Area School District will be offering in person summer school for 2021
SUMMER SCHOOL ACCOUNT SET-UP/REGISTRATION
Summer School Registration Link
4K-9, Band, JRG/KHS Camps, Swimming and Sports
KHS Credit Recovery Registration Link
Letters will be sent home to parents for students who
need to register for credit recovery classes
There will be 2 locations this year for Entering 4K-9 classes (Mapleview and Woodland), so we have more room to run smaller classes and social distance.
MAPLEVIEW CLASSES, SPORTS, JRG CAMPS, AND BAND (with the Exception of 5th Grade Band):
Registration opens Tuesday, March 16th at 5:30 pm
- (Due to the large number of people who register the first few days registration is open, we will wait to open registration for Woodland classes until March 23rd at 5:30 pm so parents do not need to worry about selecting the correct location for classes)
Registration opens Tuesday, March 23rd at 5:30 pm
- (Due to the large number of people who register the first few days registration is open, we will close Mapleview registration from March 23rd at 9:00 am to March 29th at 9:00 am so parents do not need to worry about selecting the correct location for classes. After March 29th, please make sure to select the location you would like your child to attend.)
5TH GRADE BAND CAMP:
Registration opens Tuesday, June 1st at 9:00 am
- WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.
- A reminder email to pay for classes will be sent on April 5th once the payment option is added.
- With so many people registering at the same time, we want to make sure the system is running as fast as possible.
- If you would like to pay with cash or check, please come into the District office to register.
Mapleview & Woodland Summer School Dates:
Entering 4K-9 classes will be held from 8:00 am to 12:30 pm at Mapleview/Woodland School
- June 8-July 2 (M-F)
- 8:00 to 8:30 am (Limited number of classes for parents who need to drop students off early)
- 8:30 to 9:50 am
- 9:50 to 11:10 am
- 11:10 am to 12:30 pm
High School Summer School Dates:
Entering 10-12 classes will be held at Kimberly High School (M-F).
- Session 1: June 7-June 25 (15 days from 8:00 to 11:30)
- Session 2: June 28-July 16 *No classes on July 5 (14 days from 8:00 to 11:45)
Because we cannot have assigned seating on busses for summer school, we are unable to offer bussing this year.
Summer School Reminders:
If you are interested in receiving text reminders/updates regarding Summer School, please text @ssremind to 81010
SS Reminders/Updates Remind-Me Instructions
Sign up for remind-me by texting @ssweather to 81010. SS Weather-Remind Me Instructions to receive up-to-date cancellation information.
FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING SUMMER SCHOOL CONTACT
Summer School Coordinator
425 S. Washington Street
PO Box 159
Combined Locks, WI 54113