District Performance Reports
District and School Report Cards
- The DPI issues a District and School Report Card for every publicly funded school and district in Wisconsin. These Report Cards are meant to help parents understand how their child's school is doing and where it can improve.
- Click here to learn more about and view the District and School Report Cards.
Wisconsin District and School Performance Report (SDRP)
- Each year, the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) provides public performance reports for all public schools and districts in Wisconsin. The SDRP is updated in late Spring for the current school year.
- Click here to view the Kimberly Area School District's 2015-16 report.
Wisconsin Information System for Education (WISEdash)
- WISEdash Public Portal is a resource for parents, educators, students and community members interested in learning about school and student data published by the DPI. Student enrollment, attendance and results of certain tests (like the Forward Exam and the Statewide ACT) are available in WISEdash. Other older data is still found in WINSS (more detail below).
- Click here for WISEdash user tips.
- Click here to access the WISEdash Public Portal.
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) Reporting tab on WISEdash.
Wisconsin's Information Network for Successful Schools (WINSS)
- WINSS is the predecessor to WISEdash. It is a legacy data resource to learn more about students' academic performance, attendance and behavior, student demographics and how schools are staffed and funded. WINSS was retired Sept. 15, 2015, however historical (also called legacy) data can be found on this page.
- Click here to access WINSS Legacy Data.