Westside Elementary School held a 4th Grade Celebration the last day of school. As the Class of 2025 graduated to Mapleview Intermediate School, students were recognized for their accomplishments in academics and the arts.
The students also reflected on life lessons they learned during their time in elementary school. Here are just a few of their thoughts:
- Don’t let the little things get to you.
- To be a nice and kind person.
- You can’t expect the world to make all the changes in life, you have to care enough to get out there and make a difference.
- Never give up! Always move forward!
- It’s not about being the best, it’s about being better than you were yesterday.
- I have learned to have fun doing things at school.
- Don’t be afraid to try new things.
- I learned how to be a good problem solver at everything.
- If you work together you can accomplish many things!
We can all learn from these young students. Can't wait to see what they accomplish as Bobcats!