Thank you for visiting Woodland Intermediate's website. Our school is home to over three hundred "Woodland Wolves" in grades five and six who live our district-wide core community values of respect, honesty, responsibility and kindness. Through the hard work and effort of our students, supportive families, and a dedicated team of educators and staff we are proud to significantly exceed the expectations set by the Department of Public Instruction.
Our commitment to the students and community we serve is rooted in the Kimberly Area School District's Plan for Excellence. A well-rounded approach to developing the whole child during the pre-teen years is achieved through our unique intermediate school design. Students attending Woodland Intermediate benefit from:
- a rigorous curriculum aligned with the State of Wisconsin's learning standards
- student-focused classroom teachers and professional staff dedicated to continuous improvement and the highest quality instruction
- encore course offerings which include: computer education, art, world studies, general music, band and health
- a variety of intramural athletic and club experiences for students to get involved outside of school
- a homeroom-based anti-bullying program which teaches students strategies to build positive relationships and address difficult issues in an age-appropriate and respectful way
- a comprehensive school-wide counseling program designed to support the needs of all students
There is a lot to be proud of at Woodland Intermediate School. I encourage you to reach out to us if you have questions or would like to learn more about Woodland.
Dr. Dave Lamers